At Chapman Maker we will help you obtain the best possible tooling for your specific project needs. We offer both domestic and international tooling services.
● Hot Runner & Hot Sprue Molds: used to save material, lower cycle times, and reduce part costs.
● Multiple Cavity: used for a large volume of molded parts.
● Family Tool: can produce different parts at the same time and in the same frame, ● using the same material, thus, reducing tooling costs.
● Single Cavity Molds: used for low volume parts.
● Interchangeable Inserts: for single cavities of multiple parts.
● Managed Tool Transfer Program: for transferring tools to a different supplier if the customer desires.
● Precision Co-injection Mold: mold parts using two different materials in the same mold, at the same time.
● Preventative Maintenance mold programs assure molds are continuously in good running condition.